Monday, March 2, 2015
Posted by - at 3:05 PM
Thursday, January 29, 2015
Posted by - at 11:21 AM
Friday, January 23, 2015
Posted by - at 1:13 PM
Sunday, January 11, 2015
Posted by - at 4:49 PM
Friday, December 26, 2014
Saturday, December 13, 2014
* I still love my second hand knitted skirt - made of a sweater...
* I am starting to collect new/old candlesticks with a twist to our apartment. I found the simpel one at To trin ned in Jægersborggade - Copenhagen. The 'odd' one is found in a second hand shop here in Aarhus.
Now it's getting dark outside, and we 'hygger' with Christmas candles inside.
Posted by - at 4:26 PM
Sunday, November 30, 2014
* Plant nursing on a Wednesday, where our purple friend needed new pots, while one of our Split-Leaf philodendrons is growing intensely in our bedroom. One Geranium needed extra care and a bigger pot, and now the scent of it has gotten more intense - inside.
* Baking bread on a Saturday from a recipe found in an old cookbook - Brød - written by Lone Kjær. From now on I am going to bake bread every Saturday.
* Finding paper patterns and working on a new important collage...
* Finishing my second Tove Janson book - and starting on a very different one - Be Here Now - an alternative book about spirituality, yoga and meditation. Different from everything I have ever read. A little weird sometimes, but with an interesting deeper meaning.
*...and last, but not least, I received my new/old necklace, which is completely similar, to the one I have lost. Made by Mikkel Brøgger.
Posted by - at 4:23 PM